So you want to get stuck into marketing your business, and you want to do it yourself. But you’re not sure you have the expertise or in-depth knowledge to make the most of all of the available opportunities.
Or perhaps you have a team member who’s stepping up to take on a marketing role within your business, but they don’t yet have the experience or know-how that’s necessary to move your business forward. They need guidance to develop the skills and grow into their role.
And when you go looking for information, every “expert” will tell you that their niche is the most important. The Instagram guru says Instagram’s a must! The LinkedIn specialist cautions you against ignoring LinkedIn. The SEO agency implores you to invest in monthly SEO packages … and you’re left wondering what’s best for your business, and in which direction you should place your (let’s face it…limited) time and money.
I believe businesses should look at the whole marketing picture to develop a strategy that takes into account your goals, your broader business plans and your available resources, and to identify the tactics that will get you closest to your ideal target audience. And with over 25 years working in marketing and communications roles, I have the experience to identify the “old-school” and digital marketing tactics that will support your efforts.
Whether it’s a one-off session to kick start your marketing planning, or ongoing coaching and support to bring yourself and/or your team up to speed, I have packages available to suit your needs.
Jump Start Session
The Jump Start session is the perfect brainstorming workshop to investigate and identify marketing opportunities for your business. It includes:
- A pre-workshop discovery questionnaire
- Audit of your online presence and marketing material
- A 2-3 hour workshop – brainstorming and identifying opportunities and develop templates/tactics
- Follow-up notes
Cost: $1500 ex gst.
Marketing Mentoring Packages
My marketing coaching packages help you stay accountable and get expert advice on a regular basis as you carry out your marketing. Whether it’s for you or a team member, I can guide your marketing activities and provide input and advice (as well as accountability) to keep you on track.
- In-person meetings to discuss next priorities, opportunities and tactics (either weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- Agenda sent 2-3 days prior
- Follow-up notes and action plan
- Phone / email access for questions as you carry out the plans
- Review of your marketing activities before they are actioned, for feedback / optimisation
- Review of reporting / analysis for each month to identify concerns / opportunities
- Enquire now via email or phone 0417 751 892
© 2016 KOG Marketing Solutions
KOG MARKETING SOLUTIONS
Tel: 0417 75 1892